Moonlight is Rising!

Moonlight is selling well.  It's keeping pace with The Subtle Beauty and selling a copy a day.  It may not sound like much, but as a new author I'm pretty stoked.  I've essentially doubled my income.  Who can complain about that? 
Moonlight hit #60,000-ish on Amazon the other day, and was in the 70,000's today.  I was getting frustrated that I couldn't find where it had been listed, because I like to take screenshots of how the book does in its first week.  I finally found it hiding in... *drum roll*.... *pause for effect*... AMAZON'S HOT NEW RELEASES! #34. *fist pump*


Yup.  That's how we do it in my house.  The Subtle Beauty was the same way.  Hit Amazon's top 20 hottest new releases in its first week.  I'm coming to realize, however, that TSB seems to be a story you either love or hate.  It gets high reviews or low reviews, no middle ground really.

Speaking of reviews, Moonlight already has its first three reviews on Amazon, aaaaaaand they're ALL 5 STARS!  

I joke that I have no idea what I'm doing, BUT IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING!  :D

I hope you'll check out Moonlight soon.  She's a beauty.

May the Muse be with you!
#AwesomeAnnHunter

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Translate Blog





    Email Ann!

    Name

    Email *

    Message *


Recent Comments