Does Satan Have You Where He Wants You?

I've gotten 0 writing done in the last 2 months.
We got an xbox & kinect for Christmas, and like any person, I've been stuck in the "Ooh, NEW TOYS!" mentality and my butt has been perma-fixed to the couch.
I've gotten no exercise, and pretty much 0 house work done.
I'm not proud to say this.

Satan has me exactly where He wants me.

If he can keep me hooked on xbox, facebook, and otherwise keep me from fulfilling my callings in life, then He's winning the battle.

Time to step back yourself and see if this is happening in your own life. Is there anything hindering you from sharing your light?

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Translate Blog





    Email Ann!

    Name

    Email *

    Message *


Recent Comments