Dreams of Agents

There's something you should know about me.
I have a tendency to have incredibly vivid dreams that often become prophetic. It's really freaky. I've been reassured several times that this is one of God's divine gifts. One, I confess, I'm not so sure I'm keen on. Sure it's great when you can tell your friends about their babies when they just found out the day before they're pregnant and haven't told ANYONE yet (You're having a girl, btw, when were you going to tell me?), but not when you have creepy deja vu. Usually I stand there in horror and start yelling at everyone "SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!"
This only happens, however, when my life is in accordance with the Lord's plan.

That said, I have been having dreams at night (very clear and specific) of my future agent. She is in her 60s. She has dark, short, curly/wavy hair, and laugh lines. She wears glasses with those retro librarian-chain thingies on them. She also wore a red top. She has the same vision for The Subtle Beauty as I do. At first I thought she was joking, I even told her to stop yanking my chain, then she looked me square in the eye and clarified how serious she was. My life will never be the same again.

I don't suppose you know of any agents who match that description?

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Translate Blog





    Email Ann!

    Name

    Email *

    Message *


Recent Comments