Of House Work and Editing

I hate editing SO. MUCH.
It's such a buzzkill!
I also hate house work, but with chores at least you feel good about yourself when you're done.
Editing... not so much.
Think about it. How many times have you had positive thoughts while editing? Hardly ever, myself. I sit there and think "This is a total piece of crap. What the heck was I thinking when I wrote it? I suck!"

I know what you're going to say. You're going to say "Aw, take it easy. We are all our own worst critics."

I'm not buying it. Not today.

On the days I'm married to editing, I want a divorce. Not even that so much as I want to wrap my hands around it and choke it until it withers and DIES!

Satan invented oreos, chores, and editing. I'm sure of it.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Translate Blog





    Email Ann!

    Name

    Email *

    Message *


Recent Comments