PUBLISHED!

Ah, at last I can tell you what's been going on with my life!

Of House Work & Editing was posted a few years ago.  Can you believe it?  Since then I'VE BEEN PUBLISHED!  The Subtle Beauty is available on Nook, Kobo, and Amazon.  I may limit that to Amazon in April.  We'll see.
Be sure to check out The Subtle Beauty by clicking the link to it on your right, under pages.

If you enjoy the excerpt from TSB, rest assured my next book is on its way.  Moonlight is scheduled to go live very soon and is in the final stages of editing.  Be sure to check out the page for that as well.

I want to publicly thank my editor, AJ Sterkel for all the hard work she puts in.  Be sure to check out her blog: http://ajsterkel.blogspot.com

She was nice enough to do an author interview for me when TSB first came out:
http://www.ajsterkel.blogspot.com/2014/01/an-interview-with-ann-hunter-author-of.html


PLEASE NOTE I AM AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS! :)

I hope you check back often as I plan to do some cool stuff on this blog like youtube recordings of my books in addition to book reviews.  Feel free to friend me on Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.

Thanks for checking out my blog.  May the muse be with you!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Translate Blog





    Email Ann!

    Name

    Email *

    Message *


Recent Comments