Review: Finding Cinderella


Finding Cinderella
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I thought the book was charming. Daniel's strong feelings for Sky were adorable, buuuuuuuut the book would have been 20% cooler without all the cussing. I really did not like the swearing. It was distracting, and completely unnecessary.
Aside from that, there were a couple of times I caught the narrative head hopping, which is also jarring. So there were a few technical flaws that made the book a less than stellar read for me.
I enjoyed it, however, and would recommend it. It made me curious about Holder's story.



View all my reviews

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Translate Blog





    Email Ann!

    Name

    Email *

    Message *


Recent Comments